TellPizzaHut – The name ‘Pizza Hut’ doesn’t need any introduction. Whenever your hunger cravings demand some scrumptious pizza, Pizza Hut comes first in the mind.
TellPizzaHut – Get the $10 off! – Pizza Hut Survey
For over 50 years, the international American brand has managed to maintain its outstanding reputation. Pizza Hut Inc. is the largest pizza restaurant company in the world in terms of both number of outlets and the percentage of market share that it holds.
The company is worldwide famous for offering pizzas, drinks and beverages and pasta. Their top-quality services and great foods have kept them coming back. They run a customer satisfaction survey called TellPizzaHut. Hereby the customers can give their original feedback and today we are going to discuss the procedure in detail.
Why TellPizzaHut Survey?
Understanding the thoughts, demands and feelings of the customers is extremely important for any kind of company. Pizza Hut is also aware of the fact and so they run an efficient guest satisfaction survey to better their service, product quality, staff responsive and understanding the client’s problems.
The customer satisfaction survey lets you share the kind of experience you have whenever you visit the restaurants and purchase foods. They study each and every feedback from their customers.
Pizza Hut has strived to stay on the top of their competitors by their constant innovation. Chicken pizza, Cheese burst pizza, pizza with veggies, Pepperoni pizza and several other varieties of pizza they offer.
The survey helps them in understanding what drives customer loyalty and satisfaction. You’re visiting experience and feedback is important to the company. At the end of the survey, you will get a chance of winning a $1,000 prize in the Pizza Hut Customer Survey Sweepstakes. If you are also a Pizza Hut customer don’t miss the chance. The complete process of taking part in the survey is mentioned below.
Requirements of Pizza Hut Rewards Program
Customers who are willing to complete the survey, please read the below mentioned basic requirements to enter the survey.
- The age of the participant must be above 18 years.
- The customer should be a legal resident of the United States.
- You will need a recent purchase receipt with survey code. Make sure the receipt is not older than seven days.
- To complete the survey, the participant must have the basic knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Lastly, you will need a stable internet connection and PC, Laptop, or Smartphone.
- At first open your browser and visit the official survey site www.tellpizzahut.com.
- Next select your language English or Spanish, as per your preference.
- Now you have to enter the 4 to 5 digit survey code printed in the top, middle or bottom of the receipt. Enter the numbers correctly before you begin your survey.
- After that you will be required to enter your date and time before you visit the store.
- Now the company will ask you whether you place your order online, via telephone or at the restaurant. Choose the appropriate one.
- After submitting all the primary details you will be taken to the main question-answer page. Here you will have to answer some simple question regarding your last visit. You have to express your overall satisfaction level. Food quality, staff behavior, store cleanliness and several other feedback questions.
- The questions take the form of statements that you either agree or disagree with. The choices are: strongly agree, agree, neither agree nor disagree, or strongly disagree.
- If food was great.
- The behavior of the staff was friendly or not.
- If the speed of the service was perfect for the occasion.
- If you received the order the exact way you ordered it.
- The inside and outside of the restaurant were clean and well-maintained.
- “I’m likely to recommend this Pizza Hut restaurant for a friend or colleague,” will be the first statement. Answer it by clicking Agree and Disagree.
- “Overall, I was satisfied with my experience at this Pizza Hut,” which is to indicate your satisfaction level.
- You will also be asked whether any employee made your visit special by doing something special. If your answer is ‘yes’ then write your experience in your own words in the box given below.
- Remember, you can’t skip any of these questions. You should also answer them honestly. Next you will be asked to provide you contact details such your name, mail address, contact no etc.
- Once you complete the whole procedure you will get a $10 reward coupon for doing the Pizza Hut survey. You will also get a confirmation from the company that you have entered into the sweepstakes. If you win the lucky draw the company will get back to you with your given details.
TellPizzaHut Survey by Email
You can also participate in the survey by email. Go to their official website and then you have to click on the Contact Us option and enter the date and month you are participating and then your full name and a valid email address. You have to mail it to – 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY, 10011.
TellPizzaHut Survey by Phone
There’s a third method where you can take the TellPizzaHut Survey by phone. Just give a call at 1-800-815-0474 and follow the іnѕtruсtіоn. Once you have completed the questions and required details, you will be notified through an SMS that you have entered into the Sweepstakes.
Hope you find this article to be useful. You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to stay updated with all their offers and information. Take part in the survey and allow Pizza Hut to know more what you expect as a customer, only then will the company provide you the best possible service.
About Pizza Hut
The company started their journey back in 1958 with the Carney Brothers, Dan Carney and Frank Carney. They rented a small building at 503 South Bluff in downtown Wichita. They had only $600 as capital which they borrowed from their mother.
They bought all the pizza making tools, modest furniture second hand. Soon after they started, they became popular and became a registered trademark, finding its first franchise. In 1970, Pizza Hut opened outlets in Munich, Germany, and Sydney, Australia.
In 1973, Pizza Hut further expanded their outlets in Japan and Great Britain. Pizza Hut now has over 13,000 restaurants in over 130 countries. It has more than 1600,000 employees working 24 hours to treat your palate with some of the best pizzas in the world.